Returns and Exchanges
Thank you for supporting us by shopping with Ricepaper the label. We aim to make this process as stress free as possible.
If your latest purchase arrives and you need to return or exchange we accept returns on full -priced items purchased from Ricepaper that meet the criterion for our online or store returns policy.
Ricepaper reserves the right to reject any items not complying with these policies.
- Returned items must be unworn, undamaged and in perfect condition with all tags attached.
- Ricepaper does NOT accept returns for beauty products, perfumes. Etc ( Please see our in-store policies for more information)
- Ricepaper does NOT accept returns on sale items unless they are faulty or damaged. They are strictly eligible for exchange or credit note only.
- Ricepaper checks all items thoroughly before sale but in the case that an item is faulty, it will be exchanged or refunded fully.
- Ricepaper does NOT accept returns on orders that do not follow the below steps for online and in store policies.
- Due to hygienic reasons Ricepaper does NOT accept returns on face masks or jewellery that has been worn.
- Items are wanting to be returned after the appropriate time frame of acceptance will NOT be accepted.
Please note the following :
Ricepaper prides itself on informing you accurately on products in terms of colour but an image displayed on different devices with different resolutions may vary and so we cannot guarantee that your device will be completely accurate- this is the case for all of the other labels we also carry in-store and online.
Ricepaper The Label Pre - Orders are paid online or in store in full. In most cases we are able to show you a sample in store or through an image on out online site.
These are orders that are pre purchased with a delivery time frame, which will be stated in the description of the product and when you add to cart.
If a customer Pre- Orders a garment they will be notified when the garment is due to arrive and when it is shipped out - if for any reason we cannot meet that timeframe or production is behind we will again notify you.
RETURNING YOUR ONLINE ORDER: Please note if the below steps are not followed, the return process will not be processed.
Please follow the instructions below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery. Include your order number and whether you wish to exchange, receive credit or a refund.
- Once we have read over your email, we will respond with an order return number – Please do not return the item until you have received this number from us. We will not accept the return if we have not given you the number.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs and we strongly advise customers to attain a tracking number as we are not liable if an item is lost or damaged.- (See below steps if you live in Melbourne)
- The item will be thoroughly checked and approved and then either exchanged or refunded within 7-10 business days of arrival to us.
* If the customer is exchanging the item for an item of lesser value, the parcel will be shipped out with standard post. We will then minus the postage cost from the refunded difference. This process will only occur when we have received your item back*
- As postage is added at checkout at a flat rate the item will be refunded minus the cost of postage.
- If a customer wishes to exchange a item for a size and then receives the new size and wants a refund, we will refund you minus both postage costs and charge a $10 processing fee as we have had a staff member attend to your online order more than once and we have also held the size for you whilst in the exchange process.
Please Note Online Orders cannot be returned to the store unless you are exchanging the item – online sales being exchanged in store need to still follow above steps before coming in to the store.
All Refunded Items have to be Pre approved via the above steps – we will not complete these IN STORE.
RETURNING YOUR IN-STORE PURCHASE:
An item purchased in store must be returned within 7 days of purchasing – please note we only accept exchanges and credit notes in store. Refunds will only be approved if an item is redeemed faulty.
We do NOT accept returns on beauty products or fragrance.
If this has been bought in store as a gift we will issue a Gift Receipt with the item when purchased.
We do NOT accept refund on Ricepaper garments that are a ‘change of mind ‘ purchase. We will however exchange or credit note you for any Ricepaper purchase that is not quite suitable.
In store customers have the chance to try on our garments before making the decision to purchase, Online is a lot more difficult so please note our decisions for these policies.
- All credit notes that are redeemed are valid for 6 months from the purchase date, we will need to take your personal details instore to complete the credit note.
- Please contact email@example.com to return or exchange your international order. Keep in mind that international postage takes longer than standard so the process may take awhile to complete.
- Ricepaper is NOT responsible for paying for the items to come back to us, this is up to the customer to pay for and arrange.
- If you need to exchange your international item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that as we are shipping international and items are being bought in alternative currencies to the AUD dollar there may be extra costs involved with processing fees etc.
- All International orders that are being returned for a REFUND will be processed with additional charges due to currencies and processing fees.
- International Refunds take 10-15 days to process.